These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for Seventh-Day Adventist Higher Secondary School . Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. Seventh-Day Adventist Higher Secondary School reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment may only be made with Visa or MasterCard credit cards and also through your bank account debit card or through the net-banking or through mobile wallets Facility.
- Before using this service, enquiry should be made of the credit card provider as to the nature of any fees payable to the provider as a result of using this service.
- School accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider.
- The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school.The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment.It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take, and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
- This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
i) No warranty
ii) No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the school in respect of the operation of this service.
iii) Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
iv) School does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.
The above disclaimer and limitation of liability operates only to the extent permitted by law.